with your words, with your deeds or with your prayers.
Every year, through consultation with parents, teachers, students and Board members, the administration develops goals for the academic year. Aligned with our mission to address students in “mind, body and spirit”, these goals fall into three categories: academic, spiritual and behavioural.
The school Goals for 2016-2017 are as follows:
- Students will experience and contribute to the “sense of sacred” at worship services.
- Teachers at SCCS will assess students with similar levels of rigor.
- Students will increase their spelling accuracy by 10% this year or spell at a rate of at least 90% accuracy.
- Students and teachers will continue with the same processes implemented for the Math Goal in 2015 –
- Students will consistently exhibit joy and mercy in their daily interactions.